Jan 3 2017
Whole world knows now the significance of ranking high in Google! Enterprises, freelancers, artists, websites, all seem to be in this mad rush – of getting a top position on Google’s first page and if not, at least somewhere close to that. So anyways, “why” is not the question; the question is “how” to get there! This question becomes especially important amid the ever altering Google algorithms and hence is the curiosity on how to rank higher on Google and stay there for long.
At the beginning of 2017, while you intend to tidy up your present online marketing strategy, you got good enough reasons to look for smart approaches that will ensure your website a ‘respectable place’ in Google. The article voices experts’ opinion on this crucial subject.
- SEO – the evident secret to high Google rank: To rank high in Google, you got to know the basic technicality behind it, which is SEO or Search Engine Optimization. Your remarkable website with world-class graphics and eye-catchy visuals can be impressive, but remember, you need organic traffic for that and this can come only through white hat SEO techniques.
- Audience-centric Content: Websites are not a place to display pictures and print some texts here and there. If you have such a website, it is time you overcame it soon. This is because your content becomes worthwhile and apt to drag traffic only when it has well-targeted and audience-centric content. Remember, the content on your website does the job of SEO on-page and its rank on Google enormously depends upon the quality of traffic on your website which comes through quality content only.
- Backlinks underline your presence: Chunk of your website’s presence gets emphasized by the type of backlinks that lead online users to your website. Having backlinks is always good, but it is exceedingly helpful from SEO perspective when the backlinks to your website are being driven from highly authoritative webpages and renowned domains. In simple terms, have quality backlinks if you want to genuinely favor your website’s rank in Google.
- Spot broken links, if any: Many website owners commit this mistake – of not paying attention to broken links. A broken link not only deteriorates user experience but it also affects your search engine rank. Spend some time spotting the broken links if any and fix them as early as you can!
- Don’t underestimate Google updates: Google recurrently broadcasts updates in terms of its search algorithms. You cannot miss even one update if you want to maintain your high rank in Google.
- Role of Social Media: In a world provoked with social media interactivity, you can see a lot of traffic coming from leading social networking channels. So, make sure you got a noteworthy social presence through dedicated profiles on these websites. Look here:
- Social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc are incredibly helpful in inspiring people to take action on something.
- Most of the traffic coming through social networking channels will be genuine.
- You can find the most influential attention through social media.
In your endeavor, involving a professional SEO agency like Brainmine sounds a fruitful idea. It may take some time but the decision will pay off well in future!